Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football



The is the second reason I love Brett Favre:

He's the man!

Here is the first reason I love Brett Favre:


Deanna's Tribute to Brett



**************

How did I manage to watch the Packers and Dancing with the Stars at the same time?

Tivo and an alert husband.

My husband knows the parts of football that I love. I love the excitement of scoring and I love the touching interviews with Brett and his family.

So anytime there is any scoring going on....I hear the cheers...and if Deanna (Brett's wife ) or Brett are being featured, he yells out for me.

And Tivo, it can be paused :o)

The last half an hour, we watched together.

The Packers scored on an 82 yard rocket fired by Brett, caught by Jennings.

First play. Overtime.

A thriller!

(The two links I provided are the best of what last night had to offer.)


*********

Dancing with the Stars was fun, too.

Helio is back! I even voted for him. Once.

Cameron didn't look as clumsy as before, but what is with all the jumping?

I think Marie and Jane looked slow.

I still think Sabrina is the best! And I think her partner is falling for her.

What do you think?

Who will go home?


***********

This is what Katie had in mind for the daily photo session......

20071029_0867

20071029_0875





20071029_0886 copy

This is what I was hoping for....



********

I sent Audrey word as to which workshop I would like to attend. I chose one in April instead of March.

It just might be too chilly in March.

Yesterday afternoon I sent her the hat I knit.
Better to have it now then in April.



**********



"The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public."

Phyllis Diller


"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office."

Dwight David Eisenhower


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.