Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hat to be

Here is Audrey's hat. Don't worry. I should have two hours or three between today and Sunday to make this pretty little thang.

Isn't that pretty yarn? I bought Noro Silk Garden #264, because it was just a little bit softer then the Kueyron that I usually use.
Be we know how itchy wool can be for some so I am using one with a little silk.

The pattern can be found here:

Wendy Knit's Free Hat Pattern

Thanks to Wendy for such a simple......free pattern!
And thank to Lynn for helping me relocate this pattern.

If you can't use double pointed needles (Robin) let me know and I will look for a two needle hat.


***********

Katie lost her little electronic pet yesterday at the soccer field.
We will trudge up there today in the damp grass to see if we can find it.

Hubby says to buy her a new one cause she loves it so.

So I wll....but gee....she keeps losing or wrecking expensive things.
I know she is only seven and watches and electronic pets are meant for children that age.

How do you teach them not to lose things?

I just don't know.




I did not take one picture yesterday.

But have no fear....

I got lots :o)

DSC_2047

The focus is off. But I like the rest :o)

**********

Now I am gong to say something shocking. Really shocking.


I liked when Wayne Newton sang Danke Shoen last night....and Cheryl and Drew danced along.

Really liked it!

I usually don't watch the singing and dancing numbers...I dash around the house or change channels or comment on my blog. But this one I watched.

It was kitchey, nostolgic fun.

And that song. It's a happy, goofy song.


So long to Floyd.
He was gracious and I liked that about him very much.


******

Busy day today!

What is your busiest day of the week?


Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. And please forgive the spelling errors. I haven't learned how to use spell check.
And you were all so gracious to forgive my horrid mistake yesterday of using 'there' instead of 'their'.
I was mortified when I spotted the error of my ways....but not enough to change it. he he
I'll go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.