Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just being Katie.



Can this picture be saved?



Lets talk about lactose intolerance. Shall we?

I would like to know if you have it?
If you know any one who has it?

What are your symptoms?
How long have you had it?



I think I have this malady.

I have been feeling poorly.
Funny feeling in my chest.

Usually becomes worse after eating. Even a small amount.


So I went to the Dr. yesterday. It feels like it's my heart.

So I tell the Doc my symtoms and she kindly takes everything down.

My blood pressure is perfection, my pulse is perfection, my heart sounds just right.


She think it's tummy troubles.

But she is wise to say that there is no messing around with this kind of feeling so I have an EKG (and I chat about Greys with the cute young tech) and tomorrow I will go in for a battery of blood work and next Thursday I get to take a stress test!

Have you taken a stress test?

Should I get a sports bra?

Did you see Katie Holmes jogging in the NY Marathon without a bra? Her poor boobies.

Did you hear the woman's winner of the NY Marathon just had a baby ten months ago?


So by Next Thursday we will rule out heart problems. It's so unlikely, but it's best to be safe.

Which has me wondering if the full feeling I feel in my chest is really from a bloating tummy for lactose intolerace.


House!

House!

What do you think?



I feel perfectly at ease about all of this. So don't worry your sweet little heads.

But yesterday, I was so uneasy, I asked Emma to drive me to the doctor's and played scenes from Beaches in my head.


And anyway, who is the wind beneath your wings?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.