Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rounding the corner to Thanksgiving week....

How are your Thanksgiving plans coming along?

Katie just did our decorating.

She stuck plastic decals on the windows.

20071117_1317

When I was younger, I would have thought this was just too unclassy to do.
Now. I just don't seem to care.
It makes Katie happy and really who am I trying to impress?

So, bring on the stick on decorations ;o)


***********

My biggest planning issue is where shall everyone sleep?

It won't be ideal for everyone....

But, I'll do the best I can.


**********

We also have a big exciting wedding next Saturday.
I'm sure it will be elegant and the music will be perfect....
and the reception looks like it will be loads of fun.

There will be Karaoke!

I have never done karaoke.
I have never been to a place where anyone was doing karaoke.

Only seen it on television.

Emma is amazed by this.
She thinks when I was a young whipper snapper I would have loved me some karaoke.

And she's right, it seems to be just the sort of thing I would LOVE.

But, um, we had disco.

Karaoke had not made it's way to America yet.

So I am looking forward to it.

I am 99% sure I will not sing.



........Oh my man, I love him so.....he'll never know, all my life is just a spare, but I don't care.....


Name that tune.


(I hear from a Japanese friend that one must have ONE song they can and will sing at karaoke.)

That is the song that popped into my head.

I'll let you know what happens. :o)


Do you or have you sung karaoke?

What is your song?

**********

DSC_1492.jpg-2

I spruced this picture up a teeny bit.
I applied two techniques I learned in photoshop this month.
It's coming along.


**********

Lynn and I are going on a grand tour of country churches this afternoon.

Doesn't that sound like fun!

I'll show you what we find tomorrow. I'm sure I won't be able to keep the pictures to myself until Monday.

Happy weekend!

Rest Up, you've got a big week ahead of you :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.