Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast




Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?


I'm gonna be true to the game and post these questions as is today. I'm not crazy about them....but sometimes they can take on a life of their own.
And the smell question intrigues me :o)





*************



One last chance to cast a vote-a-la for moi.
There I made up a word. It means vote.


I am in a close race for 1st place and the voting ends tomorrow.

The category is Best Artistic Content Blog.

Vote for Quiet Life here

Five votes per computer. That basically means 5 people in your family may vote.
I have not asked my family to vote for me. It felt weird to do so.
But if you have two or three people in your family who read and enjoy....go right ahead and vote :o)


*****************

New tradition.

st. lucia
Sweet Emma serving hungry Katie.



shopping
Another tradition.
Christmas shopping the new millennium way :o)

(Don't fret. I photoshopped off the numbers!)




This one reminds me of Audrey Hepburn...wouldn't it look great blown up really big?
Cookie crumbs and all :o)



glamorous


"Did I tell you how divinely and utterly happy I am? "
~Holly Golightly


Big smooch


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.