Friday, December 21, 2007

-2638



"Money is a needful and precious thing, and when well used, a noble thing, but I never want you to think it is the first or only prize to strive for. I'd rather see you poor men's wives, if you were happy, beloved, contented, than queens on thrones, without self-respect and peace."
~Little Women


I think I need to read Little Women again! I love that quote!


The Friday Feast is off this week.
So how about if you did deep and write a favorite literary quotation in the comment box.
Something that will inspire, that will make us think, or even...make us laugh.


Purdy please?

I think it would be so fun... and educational.




Typically Katie

"Hey! Unto you a child is born!"



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.