Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Biggest Loser Rant.

Do you watch it?
Do you love it or do you hate it and want to wring it's neck?

I love it and want to wring it's neck.

The problem with the show is how it is produced. The producers are manipulators and I don't like it.

As you can imagine, I am a straight forward, don't change the rules in mid stream, kind of gal.

This season's twists and turns have been close to cruel.

So.

I am Tivoing it from now on. And fast forwarding thru the drama and manipulating.

Stop watching. No. I can't do that.

I love the weigh ins.

So if I Tivo the show, I only need to actually watch 15 minutes instead of TWO hours.

And that's my plan.


And maybe I'll catch a little American Idol then.


Tell me.

Are you watching the American Idol?

Is it good?
Have you seen any Superstars yet?

Remember the raw talent at the beginning of last season?


****

And then there was House. A new one. I watched that late into the night.

I was totally baffled by the ending.

And if it is too indelicate to discuss in the comments, which it just might be, email me
and to help me understand it.

******



So really, in all reality, would you ever try out for a reality show?

Survivor, Amazing Race, So you think you can dance, Project Runway, American Idol, Biggest Loser.

Would ya?



And since not everyone watches television. Hard to imagine.

We can also play. What's worse Wednesday.

What's worse? An inconsolable baby or an overflowing toilet.


Define style.

One last thing.
I went to UPS and shipped the camera yesterday.
I did it. I conquered my fears and did it.

They must have had me confused with Ivana Trump beause the first price they quoted me was over $125.00.
Is this the real world?


p.s. I did not pay that much.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.