Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?



Laughter: I laugh a lot. I giggle. I blurt. I gafaw. I laugh unconsciously and loudly. Sorry bout that.

Show me your glasses: You will have to take the dusty glasses cause this is the best I could come up with.
this morning. Self-portrait. Older than dirt. Both of us.

These Ray-Ban Wayfarrers are older than a lot of you youngsters.

Isn't it amazing that I have not lost these glasses in all these years.

They have come back in style.



20080125_4052-2

Train Ride: I think we shall go see Patrick Jr. in Bellingham, Washington. And visit all the folks I know out that way, too.
Lots of wonderful bloggers live out that way.
Arizona is a real draw with Janice and Janet out that way.
But, I am missing my big boy.

My little town: Everything is close. Everything is small. It's a nice little hamlet.

What color is your sky: I like sunrises and sunsets, so a warm pinky-orange would not seem so odd.


20080125_4052-4
I could edit this photo all day.


********


Fine Art Friday

maggiore

Turner, John Mallord William (1775-1851)
S. Giorgio Maggiore: Early Morning
1819; Watercolor, 22.4 x 28.7 cm; Tate Gallery, London



*********


I had one goal for the week.

Well. Two goals for the week.


The first goal was sending my camera to Nikon.
This causes me so much pain and worry, you can not even imagine.

The pain of figuring out how to do it.
The pain of worrying that I did it wrong.
The pain of packaging it.
The pain of finding the serial number.
The pain of living without it.

And my excuse that it's just too cold to go to the post office.

Who will come to my house and do this for me?

I have feet of clay and cement.


The second goal I did not accomplish was ordering a calibrator for my monitor so I can get dandy pictures printed for one and all.

This is a money issue.

What can I say.

Nada.


Heavy sigh.


Other's problems are so much greater than mine.
So don't worry about me.

Just tell me how you motivate yourself to do something that freaks you out.

Thanks :o)


Now answer the Feast and post a picture of you in sunglasses on your blog!

Thanks!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.