Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?




Oh dear. I just looked these over. You don't have to answer the last one.
I'm not going to answer the last one.


Instead, for dessert, let's do.....

If you could live over one whole day from your life, which day would you choose?

THAT is much better :o)


**********


I shall live Sept. 29, 1973 all over.
This was our parents very last day.

I will drink in every moment.
I will take pictures.
I will hug and kiss and smell and listen.

My memory will be refreshed.

And I won't let them go.



***************



Re-edit of the jammie picture from yesterday.


Little Miss Desperado.

Little Miss Desparado



Thank you for indulging me with the photography yesterday! I'm delighted to see that there are many of you who are interested in photography too and are excited to learn more!

And after looking at that last sentence, I really should be spending more time on grammar.


***********


"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it?—every, every minute?"
"Oh, earth, you're too wonderful for anybody to realize you."
~Our Town




Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. Go see Janet's blog today. She has her New Year's picture up!
It's fantastic!!!!

Janet's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.