Saturday, January 12, 2008

Knit Fever, Knit, Fever.
You don't have to do it.

ha ha

It's ' We know how to do it.'

Yeah. I'm trying to be clever and amusing with my title and all I really know is.... I'm daft.

I have been singing that song wrong for THIRTY years.

Oh mercy!


blog

What could this be?

Why. It's a little sock monkey bag.


material

Hey! What cha got in that little sock monkey bag?


arctic circle

Socks! Of course :o)

Look at that heel. Does it look strong? Does it look able to withstand my scratchy, rough, heels of steel?


Since Katie has started her winter activities
it is necessary to bring along my knitting.
Very necessary.

She is playing basketball and taking gynmastics! Fun, fun, fun!


*******

Here is a delightfully colorful and easy Noro Kureyon hat in colorway 214.

I combined two patterns. One from Madison Karen and one from Wendy Knits.
Karen's pattern is in a pdf file so I can't share it here.
So I will include Wendy's.


Wendy Knits Noro hat pattern

don't judge me :o)

Just the facts, M'am.

One skein of Noro.
Size 8 dp needles.
96 stitches.


I am going to try two new recipies today.

Monday I will share the exciting results!

********


Our Forever Team.





Go Pack,






Go!


This is one fantastic picture. And I wish I had taken it. But I didn't and I can't find the byline.
So if you took this picture and stop by my blog.....You Rock.


Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.
Vince Lombardi


Encourage one another,
Donna


***Update

Packer fans!


Matthew

A new fave!


Patrick Jr., we wish you were here, too!!!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.