Friday, February 01, 2008

Before the feast and fun, I would like to ask you to pray for my friend, Jeaneen.

She is having surgery this morning.

(Jeaneen is the delightful mommy of five who took Katie in when we went to Europe last spring)

Your prayers would mean the world to her.



********



Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.


Ht to Friday's Feast



*******


Fine Art Friday

I took this picture at the Musee d'Orsay last spring

DSC_0718 copy.jpg-2

It is painted by Jules Bastien-Lapage


This painting represents what I would love to do with my photography portraits, in a way.

I do love a beautiful classical portrait but I also am so drawn to the slice of life (Dana is there a French term for this)
portrait.

Something real, visually interesting and beautiful too.

I have been inspired.

This painting has helped me realize my style and validate it.

Visit the Musee d'Orsay




Now. Let's hear your favorite cereal :o)


Encourage one another and please pray for Jeaneen,

Donna

Update:


LA Country Fair commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.