Saturday, March 08, 2008

Alert reader Heidi @ MinnesotaMom sent me this amazing screen shot.
She says she spotted it on her Yahoo page.

How about that!?

Favre_article-2


My cynical husband immediately assured me that this was not for real.

I checked my stats to see if there was a bump, jump, keplunk in my numbers.

Nope. Holding steady at about 580.

But man!!!!

I had a flicker of hope.

A couple of laughs.

And something to write about today. Hooray!

So, Heidi, I must say....good one!!! Really good one!
You made my day with your cleverness and perfect humor!

I love that screenshot with all my heart!



********

Just before I got out of bed this morning, I was saying my prayers and thinking of the prayer
requests received here at the blog. And I thought, I am so thankful for the funny, honest, kind people who come and read and comment on this blog.

And I wouldn't want to do this without ya.

You make this blog fun and heartwarming for me and everyone else who happens on the comments.

Thank you really a lot.


(Name that movie. Someone says...."really a lot".)


********



20080306_5709-3


Katie has a small performance today in her acting class.

She is a cow.

She is not crazy about the mask.

It's been a good learning experience for her.

You don't always get to be the princess or the flower or the adorable dancer in the lullaby league.


Moo.


Have a great weekend!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.