Thursday, March 27, 2008

Aw! Chickeasy. Sorry to see you and your Carlton-ness go, buddy.

There are a few who can survive a lack-luster week.

You were not the one.


Country girl is going to win the whole thang.

Not really.

But boy she has nine lives, doesn't she.

Dolly Parton is the guest "mentor" next week.

Simon is going to have a kinipson (huh?) fit! He doesn't "get" country music

and I really think he will "hate it."

Dolly is one of my favorite celebs. I adore her personality and some of her songs.....especially her Christmas songs.


What on earth are the contestants going to sing???


Did I ever tell you? I hate the song "I will always love you."

Dolly wrote that. Whitney sang it to death.

Who will sing it?

Perhaps David Cook can make me like it!


Any thoughts?


*****


I had a Senior shoot yesterday. It was a mini-session of sorts because of the weather.
(I haven't asked permission to show my senior here on the blog yet. I will ask soon so I can show you
what I have been up to.)


So I tested the light and camera on Katie.

She earned twenty-teen sips of my pop.


I show you this, because of the crazy light I found in my front yard.

Her expression is not the best, but look at the light in her eyes.


20080326_7361-2

Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 100

for blog

On closer inspection, I can see me, the horizon and some snow drifts.
And it looks like I have on my nightgown. But really, I think I was dressed for the day!

Cool, huh?


********


And not to be forgotten.....





Happy Birthday to Janice and Janet!!!

The best twin-sisters in the world.

You are loved!!!

(And you gifts are in the mail.....I think without gift cards. I can never find
the place to add a note when I ship from Amazon. Doh)


Happy, happy birthday, dear sisters!


P.s. I added a color to that black and white photo.

Can you guess what color I added?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.