Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday's Feast


20080306_5666


Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?


20080306_5670-2


*******

Charitable?


We sponsor a little boy named Francis from the Dominican Republic.


I had become bored with the whole thing because I was feeling like it didn't really matter.
And then women from blogs took trips to Uganda to meet their sponsored children.
And I saw that this is really real and I have been greatly encouraged by their reports.

It matters. And these children are real children and they need help.

We have not neglected to send out financial support, but I was not praying and writing letters as I should...
So that's back on track,

thanks to the gal over at Rocks in my Dryer.


Compassion International


********

We Madisonites were not able to watch Lost last night. So I have not comments about that particular show.

I did, however, watch Survivor and American Idol.

I was surprised that America liked Chickeasy better than Danny. I thought the young girls would like Danny.
Does anyone know who is voting? Is it older ladies?


Can Ozzy win Survivor this time? I fast forwarded thru most of the show and was surprised that they kept Chet again.
Mike's strategy backfired more than anyone's I have ever seen on this show before.

I think it is too soon to be voting off your strong team mates. But what do I know?

I would just like to see Ozzy win. The stongest never survive....and that just bugs me.



*******

No word from Brett on the Dancing with the Stars decision.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.