Thursday, March 06, 2008


Soundtrack Meme


Hat tip to Melene




Favorite Song From Childhood: Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof. (I have the very best memories of singing this in the living room with my sisters.)

Favorite High School Dance Song: Dance to the Music by Sly and the Family Stone (I remember thinking I was hot dancing to this song in our parents bathroom mirror.)

Senior Class Song: A song written to the tune of the Budwiser song. Ugh. Not very fitting for Wheaton Central High School.

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: Paradise by the Dashboard Lights, Meatloaf

Favorite Disco Song: So many. Really. I am not ashamed. I love Disco. But lets say Night Fever.

Favorite Country Western Song: Cowboy take me Away by the Dixie Chicks

Favorite Pop Song: Til you Come back to me by Aretha Franklin

Favorite All Time Love Song: Spring Wind by Greg Brown

Favorite Make Out Song: I have never made out to a song in my whole life.

Song That Always Makes You Cry: Trust and Obey (lots of songs at church)

Songs About Your Kid/s: You are my sunshine.

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: Still the One by Shania Twain or the Packers Chant. Go Pack Go :o)

Favorite Christmas Song: I'm changing to Steph's....Welcome to our World.

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: Pass it on. Learned it at Honey Rock Camp.

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: I don't have one, but have always thought it would be fun.
Something by Barry White or Safety Dance.


Feel free to answer some of these here at the blog or take it and run with it at your own spot!




Any Idol comments?

Any Project Runway reactions?


Did you hear the sad news about Patrick Swayze?
(I have a love/hate relationship with Dirty Dancing. I adore the dancing and the setting. I am sorry to hear Patrick is unwell.)



Encourage one another,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.