Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Amy J and I bumped into one another yesterday afternoon at the library.
We spoke of the blogging world and I told her a story of a blogger who I think, my have a
movie or television something in the works.

It is not Ree.

And it is a wild supposition. But I make those all the time about Internet folks.

But anyway, this person was deciding who would play her husband. She chose John Larroquette.

Without hesitation, I knew who should play me in the movie that will never be.

Debra Monk





When Debra played George's mom on Grey's Anatomy. I felt a oneness, a kinship with her, immediately.

I thought, there she is. My Donna.

So of course, Amy and I had to ponder, who would play her.

I immediately thought of Reese Witherspoon.





But Amy wasn't having it.

She wants Kristen Chenoweth.





Amy loves Kristen and anything Wicked!!!


So Amy J and I want to know.

Who would play you in your movie of the week?

We are dying to know!



******





I watched Atonement.

I thought it was the most beautiful looking movie I have seen in a long time.
The sets were scrumptious.
I thought the writing and editing was interesting.

Even tho I knew the who plot before watching it, I was still captivated and devastated my the story.


I liked it very much.







Patrick and I watched Into the Wild together. We both enjoyed it very much.

Another movie with interesting writing and editing.


The good thing about Into the Wild is the journey to The Bus.

The people Chris meets along the way, the wisdom he hears and the love he feels, the life he leads on the way; that was the really good part of this film.


"Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past."
— Chris McCandless


"I have lived through much and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet, secluded life in the country with the possibility of being useful to people..."
— Leo Tolstoy

And my favorite part, the Hal Holbrook part;


"To forgive is to love. To love, is to have God's light shine upon you".




I recommend this movie also.

There is nudity in a very free-spirited, European sense. If you know what I mean.



That's all for this morning. Now put on your thinking caps, or if you're like Amy and me, you already know....

Who will play you in the sitcom of your life?



Encourage one another and forgive one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.