Friday, April 18, 2008

It can't be Friday already!!!



Alright....this week went so fast, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.

But my computer says it's Friday....so here we are.



Friday's Feast



Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?


20080417_8829-2 copy

So Katie has been having an especially lonely week this week.

(And I know in the scheme of things, this is minute. But this is our teeny weeny cross to bear.)


She asked me yesterday if we could do something special together.

So, of course, I said, "Let's go out to lunch." Katie chose Chin's. She likes the cream cheese won tons.

Won tons and Mountain Dew.

Interesting lunch.

After lunch we drove over to the old church on the hill.

Nothing like walking around a cemetery to liven things up for an 8 year old.

20080417_8812

After getting over her initial sadness, that these people had been dead so long....
Katie liked reading the names and dates.
I did too. I really liked the ones dating from the 1700's.



*****

One bit of reality television.... Survivor!!!

Oh. my. gosh.


Ozzie was blindsided and was voted off the Island in a extremely shrewd and brilliant move by Cere.

Ozzie was the FRONT runner WITH the immunity idol.

Ozzie was my very favorite player.

Everyone agreed to vote off a player who was slated to go for weeks, Jason.

Clever Cere thought up the plan to oust the King and it worked.

Ozzie was furious with himself. And furious with his "alliance".

His closing words.

"I hate you. You S*ck"

OH! The drama.

I am sorry to see him go....but part of the game is Out Wit....and Ozzie forgot that part.

I think this is probably the biggest back stab in Survivor history.

Good TV.


******

And speaking of good tv. Does anyone watch 30 Rock?
Patrick and I are just starting to record that one.

Wicked funny lines.


*****


Alright...go answer the Friday Feast.

You guys are my buds and keep me company when I am having a lonely day...
so thanks for that ;o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.