Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Public Service Announcement


About those Ads in the comment box.

I am sorry about those ads and I want to ask you never to click on them.

Haloscan uses them to make money. I have had that comment box for four years and it
has been free all along. They ask for a donation of $12. And while I can afford the $12 now,
I feel I am being blackmailed into sending it by the icky ads they are running.

Anastas**.com is not a honorable company to advertise with in my opinion.

I wrote two letters to ask them to remove that particular ad.

They just said, "We sell ads to pay for this service."

Well that is fine and good. I understand that.

It just seems a little mob-esque to put nasty ads up and then tell us to pay to get them taken down.


Do you know what I mean?

I don't mind the gay vacations or the ads for HIllary and I even liked the Starbucks ads.....

But this one bugs me.

So please don't click on them.

And I'm sorry.


**********


Now on to more enjoyable topics!


Biggest Loser

How did all those people lose so much weight in one week?
That is totally unheard of!!! And probably unhealthy.

Last time I was on Weight Watchers, I followed the program exactly and I lost twelve pounds in six months.

I quit because I was so frustrated.

I guess the KEY is 8 hours of exercise a day.

Are you ready for that????


So, did you catch how to vote. NBC.com

Vote on line.

Now, if you want a girl to win, vote for Mark.
He really shouldn't lose more weight.

I am tempted to vote for Roger, cause I like him....but I think he will win if given the chance.

So....what will you do?
What will America do?

How much do you love Bob?
Do you love Bob?

What about Bob?



*********


Dancing with the Stars

So-long Adam.

While I never watch much of the elimination night....I caught a little bit of Cheryl Crow,

And man, she is gorgeous. She says she just has good genes.

Possibly. But wow.


************

American Idol

Michael= I didn't like this at all

David Cook= I liked his song and voice. Did you notice how large his head is. That is a sign.
Big headed people go far. Vanna, Pat Sajack, Kelly Ripa......

Carly= Changed the channel

Kristy Lee= good and cute outfit

Jason= my fave of the night

Syesha= I like her songs and I don't know what the judges have against her.

David A= I liked his song and his voice....but I almost forgot about him this morning.

Brooke= I just didn't think this performance was interesting at all.



Paula was the best I have ever seen her !!!!

She must have her meds straighted out!

Good for her!


I love to hear your opinions!!!



*************


20080408_8359-2

April showers bring May Flowers!

Hooray...we will have pretty flowers, soon :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.