Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday's Feast

One Hundred & Ninety Tw0


Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?



(The Feast is courtesy of www.fridaysfeast.com)


20080605_1783sharp


Katie and Carrie collected caterpillars.
I just noticed that the foil is off the
container. And I don't see the caterpillar.
Perhaps we will find a cocoon in a corner
one day.

I will try to bear it bravely.


sooc

And yes, it was I that collected a whole wagon load of these in Elmhurst with Billy I.

A wagonload of wiggly caterpillars.

My mother was probably too wise to let. them. in. the. house.


******


And by the way. The Grackles are eating all the suet. So, no more suet for you.
Naughty birdies.



*******

And one opinionated opinion about So you think You Can Dance.

I am really mad. Yeah. I know, I am suppose to say angry....cause mad is different.

But boy am I mad.

Last night, the judges paired down the contestants from 200 to 20.

I'm sure it was terribly difficult.

HOWEVER.

They made the worst decision I have ever seen on a reality show.

The judges let go the most beautiful, strong, fantastic dancer I have seen on the show.
In fact, they were blown away by her.

And ya want to know who they kept?

They kept a flashy, trashy, let's see how can I put this gently, go-go dancer, WHO CAN'T DANCE......
because she has 'personality'.

I am so disappointed, so very disappointed.

Can we vote against people on SYTYCD?

So in reality, the show should be called...

So you think you can get RATINGS.

uck yuck

Boo.


There. I didn't have anyone to tell. Thanks for letting me vent.


*******


I've gotta keep things short today.
I am hosting a little gathering and have some work to do.

I'll tell you about it tomorrow!


Happy Friday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.