Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cindy's Beauty Tips


20080730_5212-3

Sis Cindy is much more foo-foo than me and I really do get a kick out of it.


I like to stand and watch her apply her Bare Essentials and
I learned something new while watching her smooth her hair with her new Velcro curlers.


20080730_5216-2

And so did Emma :o)

(I think Katie was inspired too. We went out to eat last night and she wore that red vest and the blue
sunglasses. And just before bath time she was sitting with Cindy just like that, and I had to take the picture cause it was so sweet how
she was cozied up to her Auntie. It makes me so happy.)


Our shopping excursion took us to Sephora. For those of you who don't know this place, it is a store that sells cosmetics and perfume and skin care items.

Our big mall just opened a Sephora a few weeks ago and I had yet to visit.

Now, the thing about me is, I get drawn in by the infomercials with all the facial care products. I bought Victoria Principal's line and Kathie Lee's line and Murad and even Shaklee's face products.
I can't help myself.

But guess what? I usually don't take the time to use them.

So I buy things and Emma uses them.

This is especially true of lip gloss.

But let me tell you about this lip gloss Cindy uses and bought for Emma yesterday.





It's called Smashbox Intuitive O-Gloss.

It's intuitive. Just like the Mac.

The gloss is clear but when you apply it, it colors your lips to the perfect color for you.

We all tried it and it looked different and nice on each one of us.

Very fun!

O-Gloss

I didn't buy any for myself, but I feel a strong pull to go back there and buy some!

Cindy also bought some lip plumping gloss from Bare Essentials call Buxom.
(What a name for a lip plumping gloss ;o)
She chose the color Brandy.

It's fabulous, too.

We are not so sure it works, but it tingles, just so you know it's on.


Oh! about those curlers;
Dry your hair with a hair dryer and immediately roll up the Velcro Rollers.
That's all. Leave them in for five to ten minutes and your hair is smoother and
more manageable.... well.... at least for Cindy and Emma it worked that way ;o)

Tell us about your favorite beauty product or tip!

Thanks!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.