Friday, December 19, 2008

#59 Friday Fill-in



1. Snowflakes are _____.
2. I'm going to _____
3. _____ is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and _____.
5. _____ is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that _____ is a necessary part of life.



******



My choice for meaningful lyrics.


****

Good morning!

Snow day...again.

You may think this is normal for Wisconsin.

But to tell you the truth, I can't remember the last time we had this much snow in December.
This much snow before Winter.

Emma was surprised to see the difference between Wisconsin's amount of snow and Chicago's snow.

It's a winter wonderland, I tell ya!





20081219_3880

Here is what's going on inside.

We were able to move the kitchen table back to the kitchen and the family room is habitable, too!

Hooray.

I am a creature of habit and I think God is telling me He doesn't want me to be a creature of habit. Or something.

Emma and I went shopping yesterday and we bought Christmas presents and rugs.

The rug under the table was purchased at our local pottery barn. Just what I wanted and IN STOCK.


20081219_3905

This unpractical rug is from Target.

I loved the way it looked and felt and the price was right.

But I am sure I will regret the white. Very soon!

Oh! But it is soft.

whccrd 1 Backpandd

Here is our Christmas Card! I ordered it from WHCC. It came within 24 hours of ordering it.
The quality is excellent. I used their Press Printing division.


My next decision is what to write on the back.

Something cheery, friendly, religious, short.

Here are my doodles;

20081219_3902
(this snapshot does not do the quality of the picture justice.)


This is the first year since Patrick Jr was a baby that Patrick Sr. and I have been on the Christmas card.

Daring this year, no?

My goal is to get these finished up today and in the mail by tomorrow morning!

I think I can.
I think I can....

ho ho ho



There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
~Jane Austen


The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes.
~Harold Lee


A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
~George Moore




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.