Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Again this morning we watch for school closings.

It looks like it's a go.

The predictions for tomorrow are 7 to 10 inches of snow.

I'm afraid the Farmers Almanac was correct.

Aren't you glad Patrick got a snow blower for his anniversary present?

I am :o)

Really, really glad!


I'm going to make a valiant effort to get my Christmas cards ordered and purchase a few more gifts today.

It will be a Christmas miracle if I do not drop a ball or two this year.

Are your preparations coming along well?


We have received a fraction of the Christmas cards we usually get, so I have a feeling I am not alone in my delay this year.


20081214_3853-2

Emma's coming home tonight!! I am so happy.

This has been her first finals week and I'm sure she is exhausted.
She is doing very well at school and we are so proud of her.


If you were to watch only one Holiday movie this year, what would it be?



For those of you who love Elf.
This is my favorite part.
(I'm not too crazy about this movie, but Emma loves it and recites every line.
This makes me kind of like it :o)









Encourage one another,
Donna

P.s. How GREAT that Michelle won Biggest Loser!!!

Yay Michelle! Another win for the good guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.