Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-in.

momsbokeh



1. Friends _____.

2. _____ health; it's _____.

3. I'm ready for _____.

4. _____ is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is _____.

6. Take some _____, mix it all together and you have _____.



***

20081212_3809

Katie's Christmas program was just delightful.

Simple, sweet, Christ-centered. Just a perfect little program.

The church was packed when we arrived at 6:05. I was able to find two seats near where I thought Katie would be singing
for a portion of the program. When the whole school filed in for their welcome song and recitation of Luke 2, Katie stopped right at our row.


20081212_3810

This made me very happy.


****


The other lens could not do this.


20081211_3802-2

This also makes me very happy.

Pay no attention to the chocolate ice cream mustache.


****

Post your oldest ornament on your blog...if you have one. I'd love to see it.
Let us know if you do and leave a link in the comments!

Thanks!


Merry Christmasing :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.