Tuesday, December 16, 2008

20081216_3870

Here is how the floors look this morning.
The living room looks much darker in these pictures.


20081216_3878

This is the family room.


Our construction team is doing a beautiful job.

They will come again today to work on the kitchen and the bathroom.

I am thinking we need a new pedestal sink in the bathroom and this is the time to do it.

Once the banging and ripping and shredding of wood begins I will head to Home Depot to find a sink and faucets.

Faucets. I have no idea what I want in a faucet.

Yikes.

This is what I will get for a sink.





Those faucets look fine to me.

I'll let you know what I find.

I always go looking for home decorating objects with lots of confidence and ignorance....
and then once I get there I can't decide what I want and have 50 questions and get all muddled....
and come home with nothing.

I hope that doesn't happen again today.

(This is the reason we do not have curtains in our family room. I just could not decide and the options put me over the edge. I need my sister Sue.)


Okay. That's all I can think of right now.

I hope you are staying warm and doing well....

Love ya!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.