Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I bring you tidings of great joy.....


the renovation is finished!

The BASK construction team departed at 8:30 last night.

Katie got to business bringing down Christmas decorations.

(What would I do without my little elves?)

Then I got busy reorganizing the decorations a little.

"Why did you move things mommy?"

"Because all the Santa's go on the piano."

Some things I like, just so.


The piano was a gift from our grandpa to our family when I was about seven or eight years old.
He gave all four of his children a piano that year. We had a small house and seven children and our parents wisely chose an upright. The piano had a big red bow.






20081223_4028

It's beautiful! The floors make the whole house look prettier!



20081223_4027

Here is the powder room.

The last owners really made a mess of the walls. Byron said, "I can fix that!" And he did.
He did a fabulous job!

We love the wood and the white baseboards.

It looks just so fresh!

It was a kooky time to renovate (all my own fault) , so much going on this time of year....along with the cold weather and delays due to snow.

But it is finished and it is lovely!!

Thank you Bask Construction!


***

And for those of you who are worried about where the tv went....

20081223_4037

It's still were it belongs :o)



*****


Blessings for safe travels!

Katie's birthday is tomorrow!

She is so excited.

Any other Christmas Eve babies out there?


I have my work cut out for me today.
I'll bet you do too!


Happy preparing!!!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.