Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Five




Hand Me Down



1. Have you ever worn hand-me-downs? Who did you get them from?

2. Have you ever given hand-me-downs? Who did you give them to?

3. How do you feel about hand-me-downs in general? Do you like the idea of recycling things or does it bother you to have something used?

4. Do you ever visit yard sales? (maybe you call them garage sales, tag sales, junk sales, etc...)

5. If given $25,000 to buy furniture and decorate your home, would you buy new pieces or antiques? Why?



Horizontal or Vertical


20090305_5814-2h


Miss Thang.


haughty


Which do you prefer?

Isn't this a unique picture of Katie? I like the ones that don't look like her for some reason.

Actually I love the pictures that look just like her....and the ones that are totally different.

Guess that comes from taking so many picture of the same subject.

I know it must get tiring for everyone else....

but I guess that is what a muse is....

Katie's face inspires me.

So much.

I am thankful for that little face.



"You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink." ~G.K. Chesterton


...before I blog.
...before I take a picture.



Encourage one another,
Donna


UPDATE for Jody


So...if you like pictuers that don't look like Katie and you like pictures that do look like Katie...I guess it's safe to say that you like all pictures of Katie!
~Jody


20090306_5880

20090310_6037

Not really :o)
Let's say 99%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.