Saturday, March 21, 2009

I feel bad about my eyes.




I have gotten numerous comments about the sunglasses in the talkie blog.

And honestly, I can not do it without them.

I really, really can't.

So either I don't do them at all or I do them with sunglasses. I feel like I am practicing and just learning how to do them in the first place. Could you just think of them as my form of crawling before I can walk?
Holding on before letting go?



In my minds eye, I am still a fresh faced, slim, kind of pretty, 25 year old.

But when I look at myself in a talkie blog I see this.










But, for those of you who are dying to see me without my glasses.



Here is a little peek.




20090320_6791-2220090320_6794-2

I am a gifted eye-crosser.

Thank goodness the wind did not change while I was taking this picture.

phew!









So for now,
in the talkie blog,
I will be donning my sunglasses.

Until I feel better about my eyes.

20090320_6791-2


Deal?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.