Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All over the place ya'll


While I was looking around youtube yesterday, I ran into this wedding dance.

Seems to be the fun, new thing at weddings. The bride and groom make up a surprise dance for their first dance.

The first wedding dance video I ever saw was the funny couple that started out dancing to a slow song and morphed into 'I like big butts'.
It was very funny.

Then all the wedding parties started learning Thriller.

Yesterday I saw a couple dancing the dance Tony and 'what's her names' dance in SNF. (More than a woman. White suit et al)


But this couple. They really do dance together. A lot.

I hope that...the couple that dances together, stays together.




I realize that I saw this somewhere before. Jessica Claire was the photographer for this wedding and she posted this video about a year ago. You can see her dash by a few times. She is wearing yellow :o)

I LOVE this gals dress...and both of their shoes.

Do you think this dance is the Lindy hop or the jive or the jitterbug?

I think it is the Lindy, but I could be wrong.


****


I have a lot of paper piles to sort thru and organize. I worked on it all yesterday afternoon and will tackle another spot today.

Here are the treasures I found.


20090421_8141

from Katie

(She is the big encourager around here)


20090421_8142

from Matthew

I love this piece of paper with all my heart.
I love how they are holding hands.
This must be from kindergarten.


I wonder what I will find today?

Have you ever heard the saying, "Closets are the underwear of your home?"

It's kind of true isn't it?






*****


20090421_8223-2

The undersides of Katie's flowers photographed much better than the 'faces'.
I took this last night as the sun made its belated appearance.

Could these colors be prettier??




If you were filling out your little "I have a dream" paper,
What would you dream of for yourself?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.