Monday, April 13, 2009

I am not Martha Stewart.

20090412_7934-1

In fact, I am the antithesis of Martha.



20090407_7428-2bw

Katie does not care that I am not Martha.

I am careful not to even show her creative, beautiful, fabulous easter eggs.

This is all she knows.

Don't tell her.


***

A few things that have piqued my interest lately.



Jessica Claire posted a wedding shoot on her blog over the weekend.

I found it wonderful and interesting to peek in on an Orthodox wedding.

(un)orthodox wedding


***


Anna Kuperberg posted this video last week.
I have never seen anything like this before.
Keith Loutit is a photographer using time lapse photography.
Wow!



Bathtub IV from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.


***


The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds. ~Will Durant


***

And this.








What's been on your mind?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.