Saturday, April 25, 2009

20090424_8362-2

She is at ease and can be herself in front of the camera.


by Katie

I have to talk myself into a pleasant expression.

20090424_8363-2


When I was a little girl, my best friend Cathy and I pretended we were horses.

We galloped around the neighborhood. Around the house and over the driveway, between the trees and under the willow we galloped.

Our names were Wind and Windy.

One of us could run the fastest and the other could jump the highest.

Yesterday, we would have been in little horse-girl heaven.

I wonder if Cathy ever thinks about our galloping days?


Spring
Joyce Kilmer

The air is like a butterfly
With frail blue wings.
The happy earth looks at the sky
And sings.






For the beauty of the earth
Pierpoint


For the beauty of the earth,
for the glory of the skies,
for the love which from our birth
over and around us lies;
Lord of all, to thee we raise
this our hymn of grateful praise.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.