Wednesday, April 15, 2009

20090414_7976

Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to share a little of your story with me.
You weren't suppose to say nice things about me!
But you all did and that is very humbling and makes me say 'shucks' a lot.

The cool thing is...THAT is the kind of people who read this blog;
Really kind, respectful, delightfull people.


I am the most surprised by the age range! Teens to great grandparents. Wow!


I wish you all LOL.

(That's code for....Lots of love)


****

loves em' more than her luggage

Last week when I was shopping for shoes, tights and cami's for the play on Saturday that Katie is performing in, I spotted these boots.

Katie has been wanting a pair of Uggs all winter.

She googles Uggs on the computer and wishes she had a hundred dollars.

At our house, that is too much for children's shoes so I would always say...if we find some on sale.


So as we were picking out ballet flats at Shopko's shoe section, I spotted these Ugg knock offs.

Katie tried on a size two and I said yes.

Yesterday she woke up on her own for school and was dressed and ready to go at 6:30. Boots on.

I think it is the best thing I have ever bought her.

****


I jumped back and forth between Idol and Biggest Loser last night so I didn't catch everything.

That Adam is so showy he makes everyone else look super boring. I actually thought Adam's performance was the most indulgent thing I have ever seen on the show.

And Paula. I put the tv on mute when she speaks. I can not bear to listen to her.

Who will go home tonight?


I also skipped between DWTS and BL.

Bruno put it very well last night when he called the Cowboy, the gentleman and Steve-O the childlike clown.

The right person went home. Next to go are the Cowboy and LT.


The right person also went home on BL. Is anyone else totally bummed that Tara keeps winning every weekly prize.
Talk about Supergirl!!

I don't know why they have not played the game and gotten rid of her!!!

I would. In a second! But. I don't think they have had the chance, have they? Has she ever been under the line?

The makeovers were fun!

****

Tea Party in Madison today. I may head up there to take pictures.
Young Congressman Paul Ryan from Janesville will be speaking.
I have seen him on television a few times and was very impressed with what he had to say.
Nancy's (from the comments) daughter will be speaking also.

Should be informative and exciting!


Happy Tax day to all.

I hope you have all your ducks in a row and aren't running around like a chicken with it's head cut off today...and are happy as clams....

What's your favorite cliche'?


Love ya like a friend!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.