Friday, April 24, 2009

Various and Sundry

I had a teacher in college who said that. I didn't know what he was talking about.
When I would ask him vocabulary questions, he mocked me.
He brought me a vocabulary list to try to humiliate me.

I smiled and said thank you.

He was a jerk and a pretty rotten teacher.

The End.

On to the various and sundry topics.



20090423_8282-2pd

I laid on my stomach in the neighbors front yard to get these pictures.

Note to self. Third week of April; grass turns green, flowers start to bloom.

20090423_8271-3



***

Really, I don't work for Bonnie Hunt.





Lost, laughing, the Topsy Turvy and the funniest Halloween costumes!!!




Friday Five

List your five favorite words.


1. lovely
2. Oh!
3. mom
4. thank you
5. beautiful





20090423_8271pd2

Oh my. Look at those ruffles.


Have a lovely day!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.