Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is there a model in the house?


DSC_2078-2

DSC_2106-2


DSC_2102-2
Thanks Emma! I love to practice on you :o)



"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
-- Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) German theologian, musician, philosopher, and physician


"I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have."
-- Abraham Lincoln


"There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."
--Edith Wharton



DSC_2121-2
So Emma said, 'Mom, let me take your picture."
And I had to say yes. Cause it's my new mantra. Yes.

And she took four pictures. Three were really goofy.

This is pretty much what I look like.

I said to her, "I have so many wrinkles."

And she said with love, "You are suppose to have wrinkles."

And I said. "I guess you're right."

I love that girl.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.