Monday, May 04, 2009

20090502_8561-2

Lord, teach is to be generous:
Teach us to serve You as You deserve,
to give and not to count the cost;
to fight and not to heed the wounds;
to toil and not to seek for rest;
to labor and not to ask for reward,
save that of knowing that we are doing your will.

St. Ignatius of Loyola

20090503_8580

20090503_8579

The garland briefer than a girl's....

The way the tulips bloom and die so quickly reminded me of the the line from that sad poem by A. E. Housman,
To An Athlete Dying Young.



***


I am going to work on a Frequently Asked Question page for the blog.
Every day I get emails asking about the camera and lenses I use and I get asked for camera recommendations.
Sadly, I don't know anything about other cameras and only have two lenses, but I will put up links on the FAQ to direct the inquiring minds as to where else to look.

If you have a question you would like answered on the FAQ page feel free to post it in the comments and I will see if I can answer it in the next few days.



***

Monday Blessings everyone!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.