Friday, May 29, 2009

DSC_2150-3

DSC_2151-2

We were playing four square on the drive way last night after dinner and I noticed the glow around everyone when they stood with the sun behind them. So after the little ones ran off I asked Emma to let me see if I could catch the light.

Yeah. I'm a sun surfer.


DSC_2144-2

This one looks a little different from the ones above doesn't it?

Well. I have a little trick I figured out and I am going to share it on P-Dubs real soon!

Oh my gosh! Guess what?

We ordered the Nikon D700 the other night. I say "we" because my biggest supporter, Patrick, gave me the final push to order it! It should be here on Monday.

So excited!


****

Are you watching So You Think You Can Dance?

Do you think I should cut my hair short and dye it blond like Mia?





I have always loved that look.
And Mary. I love Mary.
Nigel. He's cool too.

But how great was the swing dancer last night inviting the judge to come up and dance with her?
They should have put her thru to choreography!


****




Do you know Josh Rouse?

Emma has a cd with one of his songs on it. It is called Life.
Here is one of the few songs I could find of his on youtube.

He has been recording since 2000 but I don't think he has had any big hits, but I think his music has been used in some television shows. (Like Greys and House) He is from Nebraska.
That's all I know.
Curious to know if you have heard of him.


Oh hey!

It's Friday!

Let me see what I can come up with here....


From Friday Five.org


What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts?
What is the shortest hour of the day?
What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in?
Who’s your shortest adult friend?
Who among your current friends have you known the longest?



See ya in the comments!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.