Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Before I forget...

My newest daughter is blogging.

And she is on a roll. Her blog is young and colorful and insightful and fun.

Check it out!


Put on Love

Wait till you see her Coldplay pictures!!!


***


Tara Whitney is at it again with another "home video".
This video uses James Taylor's "Secret of Life" song, from his JT album. That was my favorite album
when I was at Hillsdale. I love that album and especially that song. Oh. James. Your voice is so sweet.

My other favorite album when I was at Hillsdale was Earth, Wind and Fire.

Love them too!

Tara Whitney:Home movies that Rock


***

A few weeks ago I shot my first wedding.

Well, not exactly.

But, it's about as wedding as I am ever going to get.

People aways ask if I shoot weddings and I always say no.

I don't have the equipment or the interest to learn to shoot indoors.
It is a whole nuther ball o' wax.

If you have a wedding outside and a reception outside. I will think about it.
So there you go.
But I will probably still say...it's too scary.


Anyway. Back to Ryan and Theresa.

They were married on the sly :o)
Then they gathered their friends and family for a big wonderful party!

I came to photograph them right before the party started.

Ryan was so handsome and happy. Theresa was stunning and so.....Audrey Hepburn!

DSC_2595-2

DSC_2524-3bw


DSC_2553-2

DSC_2569-2

DSC_2609-2


They were such a delight to photograph!

Congratulazioni!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.