Wednesday, September 09, 2009

DSC_0559-23cr



DSC_0559-2pdcr

Which of my photo paintings do you like better?

The top on with the more muted tones or the bottom one with the bright colors.

Personally I like the top one. It is centered more and while this is not the "preferred" crop,
I like it like that.



****



Let us bring everything that baffles us into His presence, holding it up before Him by faith.
In that Light, the look of things will slowly begin to change, and as we humble ourselves our eyes will be opened.

Elisabeth Elliot





Offer to God your job itself, along with your fears and misgivings about it.
Let His courage encourage you.
The day will come when the task will be finished.
Trust Him for it.

Elisabeth Elliot



"For the Lord God will help Me; therefore I will not be disgraced;
therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed."
Isaiah 50:7





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.