Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alright.

Go get your sunglasses.


You are about to see the brightest shade of red you have ever seen.











Got em?
















DSC_5762-2

Pippi setting off to her school's Halloween dance.

Super fun!

DSC_5757DSC_5754

Seriously, my light sensor did not know what to do with that red.


This morning I fiddled with the ISO and put it on 1250.


Look how nice.


DSC_5796-2cr

It is so dim in the house right now, but being able to raise the ISO works wonders.
I am so loving my D700.



DSC_5804-2




Check out Katie's twin. Angelina.


DSC_5804-2bw

Edited with MCP Newsprint action

DSC_5804-2bwse

And Sesame Ellis BW action.


Katie is off for the weekend and I have her sweet face here all day.
I love when she is home.

Maybe we will go out to lunch.

That sounds wonderful.

She will want to go to Chins.

Chins




"Yeah" "Alright" "Double Yeah."

I just read this post to Katie :o)

I think she likes the idea.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.