Monday, October 05, 2009

A few links for you on this Monday morning...


I think I have linked this page before...but it is worth it.

Small Space Style

It's my favorite little decorating site.


***

And do I have an easy and cute knitting project for you!

Check out Purl Soho's new vintage hand wash cloths and towels.

I promise. You will think these are very very cool.

Soft Cotton Knit Dishtowels:Vintage Red and White...Baybee!


****



MCP Actions!!! Bag of Tricks!
Jodi has been working her magic again with her amazing actions.

Here is an action I tried this weekend and I love it!

Before MCP Bag of TricksAfter MCP Bag of Tricks

Little baby has very pink skin. It happens.

Jodi has made an action that makes it very easy to get rid of red sunburns and overly pink newborn skin.

Check out her whole set of new actions over at her website!

MCP Bag of Tricks



****

And one more I found over the weekend....

Oh Joy has style!!! Wonderful, new and fresh style.
The links on the left side of her page are a treasure trove...

Enjoy!!!

I sure did.


Oh Joy!



****


The weather is wreaking havoc with my photography sessions...

Think happy, sunny thoughts for me...

Dear Fall of 2009,
Stop being so miserable.

Thank you.

Love
Donna



***

The Packers play the Vikings tonight.

It is a big deal around here.

All I can say is...


DSC_0769-2

Go Pack Go!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.