Monday, October 26, 2009

First off.

Weathermen.

You are all fired.

DSC_5473-cr

Fired I tell ya!

But honestly, I'm glad you were wrong this time!
We had the most sunny beautiful days over the weekend!!

DSC_5684-23

Welcome to Wisconsin

Hey Amy. Can you guess where we are?


***

DSC_5539

Emma! The girls got into your stuff!!!

DSC_5542

You can not go wrong with Playmobile.

Emma played for hours with her tiny figures and every time Leonie comes over she and Katie play with them too.

DSC_5543

Quiet Life endorses Playmobile and Brio.


I miss our Brio train set. It was the only thing lost in our move to Madison.

I am sad about that.

But I am happy Katie has a big sister with prom dresses.


DSC_5567-2rc

Oh my goodness.


DSC_5564-2

Totally happy :o)



****

I am feeling a little better this morning.

I am trying to drink more liquids and am doubling up on my iron pills.
Thank you for the good advice in the comments.

Love ya!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.