Thursday, October 01, 2009

Oh my! I am so sorry...I got lost in photoshop and forgot all about my morning routine.

Here is what I have been doing all morning...

I hope you don't mind that I am showing so many pictures Melika!
I mean really....

You were so much fun to shoot yesterday afternoon.
My knees are aching from all the climbing and kneeling and lying down and squatting....

Oh my achin'!


But Look!!!


DSC_1824-2


Sisters....adorable...delightful...loving...wonderful...sisters....

DSC_1935-2


She started out all calm and sedate....


DSC_1996-2

but decided to bring on the inner model....

DSC_2136-2


DSC_2444-2bw

Come on! I mean really.



DSC_2127bw

I think her family knows this face.

DSC_2223-2

Michael Phelps....Who?


DSC_2146-2

We had such a blast!

I am happy to report,
no one fell over in the taking of these pictures and
we were not told to leave the premises once.


DSC_2295-2

DSC_2384-2



Somebody stop me!

You can't tell we had fun, can you?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.