Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Hi Everyone!

We finally jumped on the bandwagon and signed up for Netflix.

We chose the one out at a time program. This will be enough for us.

What I would love to know is.....

What is the best movie you have borrowed from Netflix?

I would love some great suggestions from the documentary and foreign sections.


I placed a movie called Arranged in my queue and it was available online. How cool is that?
I watched it right away and loved it.
Les Miz and Constant Gardner are also in the play immediately category.
What a bonus!!!

Now i just need a more comfortable chair by my computer!


So please leave your suggestions in the suggestion box aka the comments!

Thanks so much!



*****

Sneak Peek for Amy J


DSC_6355-2blog

Indoor! Yes, I know. Not my usual set up. But it was cold. It was windy.
I spotted a window with a nice amount of light.

So we moved Amy's mom's furniture and gave it a try!

I couldn't have asked for more polite and well behaved subjects. :o)


DSC_6240-2newblog

We found just the right jokes and words to make Andrew feel comfortable.


DSC_6167-2blog

Carrie's hair was so pretty curled at the ends.


DSC_6513-2blog

After lots of indoor shots, we ran outside, one child at a time to get a few outdoor shots.

I love Emily's eyes in this picture. But you could have guess that, I bet.
I will be calling Amy to inquire about her orthodontist. My goodness, what a beautiful smile!

DSC_6628-newblog

I had such a fun time with your children, Amy!
I think you should have a few more!

Love Donna :o)



Now. Don't forget about the Netflix question!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.