Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MFEO


katiefaescrop

The best part of my day.

I had a long list of tasks to accomplish yesterday.
Longer than usual as I am leaving on a jet plane tomorrow.

When I picked Katie up for school she was tired.
She did not talk much on the car ride home.
A little while after she was home I yelled to her,
come upstairs, let's take some pictures,
it's getting dark.

And so she trailed along behind me up to my bedroom that has a large window.

I blew a fan right in her face.
(Annie Leibovitz lists a fan as one of her main pieces of equipment.)

And we just goofed off for five minutes.

If that.

And it was the best part of my day.

To her, it is just a blip.
It's a favor to me.
Like opening the door or carrying a package.

No big deal.

We two.

We were MFEO.

Made for each other.


DSC_7331-2cr


Another day with a long list and an ultrasound.
I think they like me over at the hospital.
They keep asking me to come back.

Happy hump day!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.