Saturday, December 05, 2009

Do you think I should get started?

Really.

Do ya?

Twenty days is plenty. I should think.

I shall start with a list. It's a good way to start.
It works for Santa.





If you watched WGN as a child.

WATCH THAT VIDEO!


“Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant!”

Jim Carrey as the Grinch




I may love the kitch-y, nostalgic fun....

But this is what I believe in my heart;





written by Chris Rice.



Simple. Beautiful. True.


***

Emma wrote this morning with a prayer request.

She is feeling overwhelmed with her school load and work load.

I know she is not alone in this. Would you like to join me and pray for students all
over the world who are under a tremendous amount of pressure?

We can lift them up and they will get a boost from our prayers.
And then they will wonder how it happened, that they were able to do it all....
And we can smile and be glad cause we know that our prayers are always heard and that
prayer is a powerful thing.




Joyfully and Triumphantly Yours,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.