Friday, December 18, 2009

Here's looking straight at cha kid.


I realized something last week. Something about my photography style.
I realized it when i was watching a story on Dick Bruna.

I have always loved the simplicity of his drawings.


txrhohfkswis5pjgrl5faibq13022008123756

His bunny is called Miffy.

She looks straight out. Full face.
Always.

So does Hello Kitty.


hello-kitty

Hello Kitty!
Could you be any cuter?

I don't think so.

And when I look at my favorite pictures that I have taken,
I see a style similarity.

DSC_0668-2 copye


DSC_7482-2



DSC_7361-cr


DSC_8989-2ree


DSC_9718-2cr

20080530_1707awm


Hello Katie.




My second favorite is when people are not looking at the camera at all.
We'll examine that tomorrow.


Learn all about Miffy and Dick Bruna.....
here



One week until Christmas...better get shopping and shipping.
eek


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.