Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sneak Peek for Lizzy.

and

My time with the DoT.


DSC_0246-2 copy


I have to keep today super short. So sorry.

This is my week for recess duty which means I am back and forth to Madison four times during the day.
And today is basketball practice.
More driving.

It is truly the most thankless job I have as a parent.

We all do it. We become the Dept of Transportation.

It's just one of the hard bits.

We all get thru it. Don't we?


DSC_0282


I have been late in posting a Sneak Peek for Elizabeth. I had three big sessions and one small session in one week and that has buried me a bit.

But here are a few of your wonderful family, Lizzy. (I think of you as Lizzy cause Janet calls you that :o)

DSC_9315-3


DSC_8810-4cr


DSC_9101-2

Even the dogs are looking fine :o)


DSC_9429-2

He was so glad to be finished. He was the perfect young gentleman!


DSC_8833-3


DSC_8756-2

Isn't she lovely?


Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery. Your family's beauty and bond is so apparent!
I loved seeing how much you all care for one another.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.