Saturday, December 26, 2009

DSC_1130-2

This is THE Christmas shot this year.

(It's especially sweet to me because Emma mentioned the night before,
"Katie watches me all the time. No matter what I am doing she just sits and watches me.
And she watches you too.")

Was Emma subtly telling me to stop screaming at cars?

I don't know if she was or wasn't....but I'm kind of, sort of convicted.


DSC_1141-4


For Christmas, Katie let me take a few pictures.

I may be all natural light.

But the wind is a different story.


DSC_1138

Katie got a cute pair of red earrings. A little while earlier she pointed to her left ear and said, "This one kind of hurts."
So I took a peek at the earring and saw she had caught an extra piece of skin!

"Oh NO!", I cringed.

"Emma can you fix Katie's earring?"

I could not bear looking at it.

So glad Emma was home to help.


DSC_1149-fdcr

Camera: Nikon D700
Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture: f/2.0
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 1000


This is my favorite edit.

This Eye Candy action is called Film Camera. I love it.


***


Anybody go to see It's Complicated yesterday???

I'm sure we will see it this weekend. Perhaps today. Yeah. Today.
It looks so great!!!




I sure hope you are safe and warm and with the ones you love today.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.