Friday, December 11, 2009

DSC_0528-2

Yes. This is what you would expect to see after the week we have been having around here.

The shoveling picture.

There you have it.


Most of you don't remember when I started this blog. There are a handful of family and homeschooling friends who have stuck with me for six years now....and I'll bet they don't even remember my vow.

I vowed not to complain on the blog.

"Do everything without complaining or arguing."

So when I really want to complain. I can't.
I have to be positive.
I have to turn it around somehow.

It's been good for me. Sometimes complaining can be like that ball rolling downhill, getting bigger and bigger.
But if I have to stop myself, at least, here on the blog, my words and thoughts must go to other places.
Better places.

I am not the best around home. I complain much more in real life.
I have gotten better about the arguing part in real life tho, in the last six years,
so that's good.


And so.

Yesterday I deleted lots and lots of pictures off my computer.


DSC_9832-2

But I did not delete this one. I edited it.

I comforted myself with this picture.
How could I have anything to complain about while looking at this picture?





I have made a radical and executive decision. I am not taking Katie to school during rush hour today.
I am waiting.

Things should be better by Monday.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.


"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God.."
Phil 2:14



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.