Friday, January 29, 2010

DSC_2555-3cr

Katie stayed home from school yesterday, with a cold.

I bored her to tears and then made her come outside for a few snaps.

It was 8 degrees.

But the sun was shining and I was being called.


DSC_2547-3cr

She is delighted to return to school today.


Today I am thankful for....

Seat-warmers and a working thermostat. It was -7 on the way to school.
The Sun. It is shining.
My Diet Dr. Pepper. It is so yummy.
My husband. He works so hard and provides so well.
You all. You keep me company when I am lonely and are a cheerful, lovely bunch.



How's about a Friday Five. Full of thanks?

That sounds like a nice way to end the week!

See you in the comments.



Encourage one another,
Donna


Oh yeah.

Katie told me I looked just like Einstein yesterday.











28/365



Why. Thank you sweetie.


E=mc².......don't cha know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.