Monday, January 25, 2010

24/365

We have dry cement. Alert the media.
This weekend we had enough thaw to expose some teeny spots with grass and dry pieces of pavement.

It's a wonderful thing.

It would be nice to practice dribbling and shooting . Really. nice.
Really, really nice.

This weeks score. 28-6.

Katie is the season high scorer so far with four points.

I am not saying this to brag. It's just a sad little fact.

One of Katie's shots when straight up in the air and landed in her own arms.
And then there was the time she pressed on the throw in and how about the three
times there were six girls on the floor.

Oh my. So, so much to learn.

But of course,

She loves it....and she has super cute shoes.


***


As I mentioned last week, there were a few very thought provoking quotes I wanted to share from Eat, Pray, Love.

Here is one of them:


"Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face. You really need to be certain it's what you want before you commit."
E. Gilbert



I know it is not for everyone. One ought to examine their soul before entering in.... It is permanent and more life changing than even a tattoo....


But, for me, parenthood, it's the most complicated, self-less, selfish, difficult, wonderful, fulfilling thing I have ever loved.
Miz Booshay


****


We watched 500 Days of Summer Saturday night.

I loved the editing and quirkiness of the style.
The movie has many emotional layers and was very nice.

This short dance comes out of the blue....

and I loved it.






Happy Monday.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.